Blue tarps still dot rooftops, homes lack electricity needed to refrigerate medicines, and clinics chip away at debts incurred from running generators. Yet despite these residual effects from last year’s devastating hurricanes, Puerto Rico is moving ahead with major cuts to its health care safety net that will affect more than a million of its poorest residents.
- Carta de Amor a Puerto Rico October 27, 2020
- Chemistry Faculty Leads Food Box Program in Puerto Rico September 21, 2020
- Mutual Aid: Connecting, Empowering, and Protecting Communities Through Solidarity May 29, 2020
- Alivio de Desastres: Recuperación de Vieques. November 12, 2019
- Music therapy helps heal children facing post-hurricane trauma in Puerto Rico September 4, 2019