Blue tarps still dot rooftops, homes lack electricity needed to refrigerate medicines, and clinics chip away at debts incurred from running generators. Yet despite these residual effects from last year’s devastating hurricanes, Puerto Rico is moving ahead with major cuts to its health care safety net that will affect more than a million of its poorest residents.
- Directora ejecutiva recibe reconocimiento por su labor. May 3, 2019
- A message from our President & CEO about Giving Tuesday! November 24, 2018
- Caravana NaviDAR: Elevator Pitch November 6, 2018
- Run with the best: time to pick a woman doctor October 5, 2018
- Change September 19, 2018